Aspects of Orlanth

From: Dave Bailey <dave.bailey_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 13:23:16 +0100

Dear All,

        I'm a little confused, I guess it's because there's something I've forgotten or not read and I'm not sure what I want to ask...

        Dad, dad, there's Orlanth the Farmer and Barntar, which one is better at farming? Why do we have both? When do we worship one and not the other? Are they the same God with a different name? If one is better than the other why do we worship the other?

        Any Ideas?

Dave.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited.