Travel to the hero plane during worship

From: tom_e_taylor <tom_e_taylor_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 13:11:26 -0000

Apologies if this has already been dealt with. I had a look through the archives but could not find anything.

Do theistic initiates and devotees always go to the god plane when ever they attend a holy day? The various Hero Wars books seem to offer differing answers. The Narrators Book implies a worshipper always travels to the god plane on holy days. Thunder Rebels states this only occurs on seasonal holy days whereas in Storm Tribe, the myth for Harnast Barefoot indicates he travelled to the god plane 11 times prior to heroquesting on the high holy day only. Which is it?

I prefer the middle, seasonal holy days only. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?