Re: Digest Number 775

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 14:05:49 -0500

Yeah. I'd juggle cost to keep it and probably the number of keywords/abilities they would be allowed to have.

A Sidekick would have more than 'Faceless Minion #23' frex.

Jeff

kmnellist_at_... wrote:

> In a message dated 27/02/02 18:14:20, you write:
>
> << It'd be nice to have a sidekick rather than a mook.
> --
> Jeffrey Kyer - Consultant >>
>
> Is this in real life or in your games?

Oops. Usually I try to cut out my .sig

Both. I seem to have mostly mooks as my underlings here. Sigh! Either that or they've brought up their skill levels by getting lots of social disadvantages like 'doesn understand english well.'