Re: Re: Hero wars gloranthan art poser models in photo section

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 10:48:45 +1100

> David Dunham:
>
> > I do want to say on behalf of any non-Americans: that's not a bison.

Trotsky:

> In case anyone's wondering, its a musk ox.

Gorgeous figure work though. :) Mark has the same challenge that I face: in 3-D modelling your imagination is limited by the props that you can create, find or adapt. I've yet to find a bison, the musk ox was a stroke of bricolage genius.

I have been speaking to Mark about his work after discovering it on the The Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Pantomime Horses website at http://hjem.get2net.dk/royalpanto/
We are in the process of arranging an online exhibition of his renderings. Stay tuned for more great Gloranthan Poser work!

John

nysalor_at_...                              John Hughes
Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

The tiny trolls were the worst of all. They screamed at the top of their lungs and pulled each others' tails.