Re: Uz are closer than you've ever dreamt of?

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 17:36:38 +1200

Stefan Drawert wrote:

>the map inside/on the backcover features a mapscale of keymiles which
>makes the Hidden Valley [Alone] mere ~10 k[ey] m[iles] wide and ~20 km
>long.

The scale from Uz:ToG is taken from the RQ3 trollpak map which does give the dimensions that you state. However in Dragon Pass the valley is much longer and takes the average foot unit about a day to traverse. Hence I suspect the trollpak scale should be multiplied eightfold to bring it in line with Dragon Pass and Nomad Gods.

--Peter Metcalfe