Healing Plants article

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:00:07 -0500

I approached Robin Wood about reproducing her superb article on healing herbs from "Different Worlds", and she was more than happy to grant permission. When I have transcribed it, updated it to be HERO WARS-compatible, and gotten the illustrations scanned, I will make it available to interested parties. When I finally get my website up and running, it will have a permanent home there. It is more color than anything else, but color can be fun. :)
--
Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground,
mschwartz_at_... | and words, its slides and