New name & ugly logo

From: Nils Weinander <nils_w_at_...>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 23:20:22 +0100

Simon Bray:

> I personally have my reservation about the change in name, althought the FAQ
> has alleyed them somewhat, however I must say, the new logo looks awful, the
> letters appear to have been carved from some variety of festering cheese...I
> hope this is just a tide over graphic until the new logo is finished :-)

The image file may be part of the problem here. I haven't seen the high-resolution original, but it may look better than the GIF...

Stefan:

>I welcome the name's change to what it should have been in the first
>place

I agree, it's a good thing that the trademark has lapsed!

Nils Weinander
A generation comes and a generation goes, but the earth remains the same forever -- Ecclesiastes 1:4

Do You Yahoo!?