Re: The galleys and the rowers

From: illuminate33 <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 13:34:33 -0000

Dear Efendi:

It seems Joerg sent you a Good Explanation about this topic, you worked for an excellent translation, but it's in Japanese. (Maybe we Japanese only get a kind of privilege from unknown reason?)

Dear Joerg:
Maybe it was a part of Book of Drastic Resolution: Water. Some of parts in the writing about the relation between Artmal and Moonboat is interesting. (Though perhaps Efendi don't like such over-fantastic creations.) Should I point out you the design of Moonboats of Yestendos Cult and realistic fleets which sails as in RW?

TI