Why Yinkin Licks His Ass

From: Clay Luther <claycle_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 13:46:56 -0500

Well, during our last session, we learned why Yinkin licks his ass.

Apparently, Yinkin was out hunting Velet Bolter, but Velet was keeping himself hidden in plain view from Yinkin. Chalana Arroy came along and asked Yinkin why he was so upset. "Because I cannot find Velet!" he snarled. Chalana Arroy, who was unaffected by Velet's magic, innocently pointed to the ground next the Yinkin. "But he's right there." Yinkin, without thinking, leapt on Velet and ate him. Chalana Arroy was angry. "You made me a party to a killing!" she said. And she cursed Yinkin to lick his own ass forever afterwards.

--
Clay
claycle_at_...