you say pat-ato i say pot-ar-to

From: Darran <darransims_at_...>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 19:41:45 +0100

Greetings and Salutations
2002-04-07-1940.

How do you pronounce names like Heler, Helamakt, Odayla, Ormalaya and other Gods and subcults. we are having an argument right now about how we say Heler?
I say Hel-ler (but trying to say Hel-er) but Mick Rowe says it should be Hea-ler.
Who's right (and do not say YGMV :-) !)
Will a new prosopaedia of gods and heroes or a phonetic spellings Cheers DARRAN 'What song the Syrens sang, or what name Achilles assumed when he hid himself among the women, although puzzling questions,
are not beyond *all* conjecture.

              Sir Thomas Brownebe published along with HeroQuest?