Re: Manufacture times

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 16:00:36 EDT

In a message dated 8/15/00 1:38:03 GMT Daylight Time, HeroWars_at_egroups.com writes:

<< ICE produced a supplement called "...and a Ten Foot Pole" that is  supposed to have this sort of information in it. I haven't seen it  myself so I can't vouch for it's quality. >>

      Probably a bit expensive if that's the *only* thing you want it for. The equipment lists are reasonably comprehensive for all time periods up to the present day, though, and may well be handy. On the downside is that, despite being labelled as 'useful for any game system' it includes stats for items with abbreviations and column headings that are never explained and presumably only make sense to RoleMaster players.

Trotsky