Tradetalk Comic

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 08:06:08 -0700

To Everyone,

Please forgive my bonehead error that sent a private letter to this list concerning the comic. This just shows what a 6 in Computer Tech can do for a guy. I intended to replace the address but replaced the Subject instead. I am a dolt when it comes to this, sometimes.

In fact, THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH THE COMIC. I have communicated with the fine fellows at Tradetalk and they have answered my queries and worries in a professional and suitable manner. Issaries and I are HAPPY to see the comic, and we want to encourage everyone to get a copy for their own amusement and entertainment.

I especially apologize to Tradetalk if this error has caused difficulties. Tradetalk has always pleased and gratified me with its efforts to support Glorantha in all its game forms. I am sorry for the error, and hope everyone will get themselves a copy of the comic.

Greg Stafford, greg_at_...
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>