Re: Parchment Heroes, anyone?

From: James Frusetta <gerakkag_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 08:52:15 -0400 (EDT)

Dario Wrote:
> I would like a lot to make tons of paper minis for gloranthan battles. I
> made those ones time ago, but I never had the time to finish them. I
> have some scorpion men and a band of troll militia somewhere in my mac.
> The file I have uploaded is at low res. If you like them I could up load
> real, print quality carboards (and if the moderator whant, they weight).

And if those are half as good as troll unit counters you did a couple years ago (http://www.wam.umd.edu/~gerakkag/army.html), they've gotta be *awesome*.

I'd love to see "paper figs" -- if nothing else, it's useful for experimentation and such, and could help encourage people to try out that aspect of Glorantha without having to shell out tons of money. (If I'm gonna finish my uz army, I'm looking at something like 200 or 300 enlo levy figures, and my wallet screams in agony...).

Cheers,

James