Re: How Lunars shave their faces?

From: markmohrfield <markmohrfield_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 02:04:30 -0000

>>It's not like this is some weird custom the LM like to indulge
in... If you don't have a beard, the god probably won't talk to you. LM,
after all, is not too concerned with gender politics in Esrolia (except, of
course, as an area of knowledge).<<

It depends on whether you believe that the beard requirement comes directly from the god or just from Heortling culture. I personally prefer the latter so that I can have the Esrolians say "Make yourself look wiser by looking more like a MAN?!? Ridiculous!"

                                                 Mark Mohrfield