Re: Reluctant gamers

From: ian_hammond_cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 13:12:29 -0000

Guy,

We set up a Yahoo group called LondonHero Wars and invited everyone looking for a game in London to subscribe (those of you who don't know about it and live in London feel free to join the mailing list). Besides our regular Thursday night game at Finchley Games Club, we are beginning to get a second game emerging, and might be able to support more (if your happy to GM its easier as people tend to be more prepared to join a game than run one). You might want to try something similar to get a game going in your area - set up a group and see if you get responses. Obviously this is easier in a metropolitan area. Don't forget that both the Issaries and Wesley's site have player locators. Check out rpg.net too - there are always gamers there looking for a new game.

Ian Cooper