Way OT: Alanis sings tthe Lunar Umpire. Ironic.

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 08:20:41 +1000

I found an Alanis Morrisette song generator at Brunching Shuttlecocks - http://www.brunching.com/. Alanis has had a special place in my heart since I caught her 'Young Talent Time does Punk" act in concert several years ago. Here are some hip, with-it, very special Alanis-type lyrics about our favourite Empire, courtesy of the lyric geneator. With minimal modification, it could probably generate Alanis heroquests.

No, seriously...

John

"Will to Live"

I feel miserable
Chaos make me ill
I feel miserable
Scimitars tear at my foundations
I feel miserable
Legions are dragging me down to the depths of misery I want to die

Is it because of Lunars that I feel this way? With the red rays of misery pounding on my brain? Or am I lost in tale of Myth, adrift far from home I don't think so, I don't think so.

Jar-eel Broke My Will to Live
Jar-eel Broke My Will to Live
Jar-eel Broke My Will to Live

I was getting better but then
Jar-eel Broke My Will to Live

I feel miserable
Taxes rot the flesh from my bones
I feel miserable
Magiks defeat my purpose
I feel miserable
Rites are doing their best to impale my soul I want to die

Is it because of Lunars that I feel this way? With the red rays of misery pounding on my brain? Am I lost in tale of Myth, adrift far from home I don't think so, I don't think so.

Jar-eel Broke My Will to Live
Jar-eel Broke My Will to Live
Oh God, Jar-eel Broke My Will to Live
I was getting better but then
Jar-eel Broke My Will to Live

Why"

Chaos, scimitars, legions
Why God, Why?
Scimitars, taxes, Lunars
Why God, Why?

What have I done to deserve this red horror? Surrounded on all sides with the Hell of Lunars Like a Myth character, I'm wordy and alone Why God, Why?

Magiks, Chaos, rites
Why God, Why?
Lunars, rites, legions
Why God, Why?

What have I done to deserve this red disaster that is my life? Surrounded on all sides with the Hell of Lunars Like a Myth character, I'm wordy and alone Why God, Why?

What have I done to deserve this red misery? Surrounded on all sides with the Hell of Lunars Like a Myth character, I'm wordy and alone Why God, Why?

Why God, Why?
Why God, Why?
Why God, Why?
Why God, Why?

"I Think"

I Think Chaos are really a huge problem
I Think scimitars are too much on my mind I Think legions have got a lot to do with why the world sucks But what can you do?

Like a red rain, beating down on me
Like a Myth line, which won't let go of my brain Like Jar-eel's ass, it is in my head
Blame it on Lunars
Blame it on Lunars
Blame it on Lunars

I Think taxes are gonna drive us all crazy And magiks make me feel like a child
I Think rites will eventually be the downfall of civilization But what can you do? I said what can you do?

Like a red rain, beating down on me
Like a Myth line, which won't let go of my brain Like Jar-eel's ass, it is in my head
Blame it on Lunars
Blame it on Lunars
Blame it on Lunars

Like a red rain, beating down on me