Re: Who did Palashee Longaxe worship?

From: Peter Larsen <plarsen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 15:01:44 -0500

At 2:44 PM -0500 5/14/02, asmpd_at_... wrote:
>The title says it all really. My HW/HQ group has decided to seek out
>Palashee as a warband wyter and I'm wondering if anyone here has
>already thought out who he worshipped in life. Some of this may be a
>little off since I don't have my books at hand.

        I'm equally away from my books, but I recall that Palashee was particularly close to the Earth cults -- perhaps he worshipped some specifically Tarshite god of Earth-rulership? The Twins might be a possibility or Kero Fin. Orlanth is obviously a possibility, but he's just not "Earthy enough," the way the Priestesses of the Shaker Temple fussed over him....

Peter Larsen