More Alakoring

From: illuminate33 <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 08:38:41 -0000

> >Then, how about his followers?
>
> They flew too.
>
> [Alakoring] was in the army which flew over the Rockwoods
> to fight the Empire of the Wyrm Friends.
> Wyrms Footprints p80.
>
> --Peter Metcalfe

from David Dunham's personal letter.(Thank you...) <<>Though I don't know how the people beyond mountains know the coming of their
>savior [Alakoring].....through Orlanth?

I believe there is a lot more flying in the Imperial Age. The Nardain Society is probably a group, which uses the Hills of Nardain as takeoff/landing points (and aerial landmarks). -->>

Where is the Hills of Nardain? I cannot recall...

TI