Re: Mything links and S.O.S.

From: illuminate33 <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 21:24:33 -0000

Oliver:

> I have another concern of sorts. It seems that a number of
Gloranthan sites
> have vanished from the web. For example Peter Metcalfe,

Peter Metcalph's site was lost. His Timeline can be found in my humble site as a meantime home, if you want.

>Nick Effingham,

(His New Site Address is:
http://www.crashbox.com/nikk/rqpage.htm)

>and
> Loren Miller's.

Ancient Good Memory. His Fabulous World Site is no more. But part of his links and articles can be found at:
(http://www.ioxy.com/fabworlds/)
But I don't know why I can't open his website for now.

Anyway, IMO you should include Helden Novella of John Hughes in your list. (Though I cannot finish to read it because I don't have enough time now...)

TI