Yelmic Temple

From: illuminate33 <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_...>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 02:52:03 -0000

I have tried to reread the post logs of this mailing list...difficult work but I can find many answers long I have wanted, but I'm bored with many advts (I think I deleted checks of yahoo service...) and long delays for this process...though I induced broadband.

At message 4707, Greg made some comments about Yelmic temple. And I changed some of ideas about Dara Happan city. (I regret I could not have enough time to read it in his office.)

Of course, I cannot remember how Greg used technical terms about a sort of tessuric, desdillan, maertanic, and modern benhayac style... (Perhaps I should reread "the history of ancient arts"...)Are they all derived from names of specific artists?

TI
I should bring it to Glorantha Digest.....