Re: Orlanthi Virtues

From: philip.hibbs_at_...
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 09:17:07 +0100

>>Can anyone list the Orlanthi virtues for me?
PeterM:
>Courage, Wisdom, Generosity, Justice, Honor, Piety
>And an unspoken seventh is Independence.

I'm not sure if KoDP lists "Wisdom" or "Independence", but I think it does list "Provision", and maybe "Obedience". I imagine different Orlanthi will list subtly different virtues, such as "Respect". I'll have a look in my clan saga and see if it lists them. There's an encounter with a big magisaur-like creature that asks what you think is the most important virtue, and they are listed as options, but I'm not sure if the options are listed in the clan saga. I think I picked "Honour".

Philip Hibbs http://www.snark.freeserve.co.uk/ Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let alone those of any organisations, nations, species, or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated.