Re: Heads Up!

From: Nils Weinander <nils_w_at_...>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 23:35:02 -0700 (PDT)

Dan:

> I'd have to say Thanatar could be very popular in the Eastern
> Islands. I figure they are based on Borneo and Indonesia, which
> historically had a lot of headhunters who took heads to gain power.
> Has anyone written up anything about the situation there? They might
> not even consider Thanatar to be evil.

Headhunting would definitely fall under the category of antigodly activities, i.e. not good for your spiritual progress. Then again, there are plenty of East Islanders who don't give a damn about that and worship antigods galore.

Nils Weinander

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! - Official partner of 2002 FIFA World Cup http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com