How old was Pyjeemsab?

From: palashee <mickrowe_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 11:14:19 -0000

In CHDP p.121-123 the Illaro Dynasty rule Tarsh after the civil war. But I'm confused about how many generations of kings follow in a small period of time.
Illaro ruled from 1455 - 1470 during which he had 3 kids. The second Tastinum took the throne in 1470 and so must be at most 14. He reigned for 7 years before being replaced by his brother, Halifitoor. In that time had a son, Marofdul, who assassinated Halifitoor to take the throne for himself in 1481.

Assuming:-
1. that 14 is the minimum to for men and women to have sex 2. The kings are following a sacred cycle which allows them to rule for periods 7 years, and halifitoor abdidicated 3 years after killing his uncle (1484) so keep the seven years cycle in tact

This would make Marofdul about 10 years old when he gains the throne and eligible to have sex in his last year (1484) as king. But in 1490, although I have calculated Pyjeemsab's age to be around 6 years, he is old enough to have marry and have sex with Hon eel.

This raises a number of questions.
Are my assumptions correct?
Did Marofdul abdicate at the birth of his son? And most importantly did Hon Eel take advantage of a young boy and then kill him?

Cheers,
Mick