Re: A strange moment

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 14:15:53 -0400

Henrix wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Aug 2000, KYER, JEFFREY wrote:
>
> > LM: Why do I think we are doing this backwards? We're stocking a *&%$
> > dungeon!
>
> Great story ;-)
>
> I think I will run this backwards! I will let my players hear of this hidden
> treasure guarded by Dragonewts (perhaps letting the treasure grow in the
> telling), and have them plunder it, only to find that they have plundered part
> of the anti-lunar resistance!
> What goes around comes around!
>
> --
> Henrix

Newtlings! Honest! What killed me was that they were re-cycling White eye's chests. In fact, the group did a bit of a scavenger hunt around the clan to find some decent chests and trunks and boxes.

Glad you liked it. It stopped the game dead and giggles broke out for the rest of the night anytime treasure/monsters/equipment was mentioned. Just have the Hidden Wind Provisional Army show up to talk to the players. I think I can scare up character sheet spares if you like.