Re: Krarshtkids have changed?

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 22:03:35 +0200

Jane :

> Just went to look up these beasties, and I see they've changed from
> the RQ version. They used to be "asymmetrical". Now
> they're "symmetrical". Given that my reason for looking them up was
> to make a 3D model of one, this matters. Is this a typo, a
> correction, a change...?

(All of the following strictly IMO, just to be extra-clear)

Krarshtkids have changed.

Each krarshtkid is chaotically identical to every other krarshtkid, and to Krarsht herself. A GL might classify them as survivors of a Green Age Chaos Invasion, but that's a question for another list.

Similarly, krarshtkids cannot have chaotic or any other individual features, although I suppose that the rare exception exists (such as krarshtkid-broo and other monstrosities) : technically such individuals _aren't_ krarshtkids though, they're something(s) else entirely.

Julian Lord