Tentacles & concerns

From: stefan.drawert_at_...
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 11:05:55 +0200

[rant]

to whom it may concern:

just saw the pictures at a webpage -
nice to see that everybody had much fun at Tentacles, but, just to make myself known as a total spoilsport, I can't neither see something particular funny nor tasteful in burning books, no matter how bad they may appear to be.
this is especially true when this is done in Germany, and when the people that are involved esteem creativity. I did not know of this "tradition" and find it VERY questionable to say the least.
do whatever you want to do with your unloved stuff, but don't *burn* it! this could cast a very bad light on our community.

[/rant]

--

 Stefan
 Donnerstag, 10:40:43