Re: Storm pantheon enemies

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 13:26:34 -0000

Adam Betteridge
> I have some vague recollection tht Daga may be the horned man in
> > Orlanthi shamanic tradition...
>
> Ian could you have possibly meant the BAD man that shamans must
fight
> as part of awakening there fetch in the old RQ3 rules?

ooops I think so.

There is a Daga quote suggesting that Daga is sometimes elased as a punishment for sin

"Daga is a specter, a wan and frightening thing without substance to strike or force to scatter. He is imprisoned within a carefully sealed jar kept at Orlanth's bedside. When people sin and forget the gods, the jar is opened or broken and Daga swims out to blight the earth and bring people back to a remembrance of their gods."

in the prosepedia.

I guess I'll have to try and track down the Bad Man references