Re: Re: Humakti again

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 00:25:34 +0300 (EEST)

On Sat, 22 Jun 2002, morganconrad wrote:

> Adam writes:
>
> "To some Humakti Death is a good thing, an end to toil and pain."
>
> Do Humakti (or any Heortlings) condone suicide?

I don't see them banning it or calling it a sin. Sometimes a clean death is the only "good" way out. The heortling men are so tempestous and emotional I bet they occasionally kill themselves.

The deathsong berserk of the humakti is pretty much a ritual suicide too.

In extreme times one may even offer ones life to be sacrificed to the gods, for the good of the clan.

        -Adept