Buserian Feats.

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 21:02:48 +0100

I was looking through the Lunar Keywords again when I spotted that Buserian has "Divine Future" (and to a lesser extent "Read Horoscope") as feats for his celestiology affinity. I was under the impression that Gloranthan God's can not see into the future. Is this just a result of the pro-Orlanthi bias of our previous sources (since of Orlanth could divine the future he wouldn't have made so many mistakes...), or is Buserian more powerful than I thought?

In play I would imagine both require much studying of dusty tomes, drawing of detailed charts and getting exact dates and times of past events, so not something that can be done hurridly, on the spur of the moment. ("You, Scribe, Quickly, should we turn left or right at the end of this corridor")

--

| Tim Ellis EMail tim_at_... |
| What is the use of a book without pictures or conversations? |