Re: Lunar Engineer, I think

From: giangero <janjero_at_...>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 09:38:17 -0000

Bo asks:

> >Is it reasonable to imagine that the Lunar army in Pavis has
someone in
> >charge of fortification type of things?
>
> The Lunar Army in Pavis is a garrison at best. Everybody there
(from
> SorEel down) wants to go home yet are unwilling to screw up least
they
> be posted to Corflu.
>
> Visiting Lunars may have exotic powers but they are usually there
> for some special purpose and would not be part of the garrison.
>
> --Peter Metcalfe

Seconded, but it is equally possible, for Lunars, to hire some Pavisite (even Flintnail masons) to do a little of fortification works. Slaves or prisoners guided by a skilled (well-paid) engineer or two can do a lot of slow work. The Fort of Ronegarth and the bulk of Corflu were built by someone on Lunar's behalf, I suppose.

Gian