Re: Heroforming

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 16:20:02 -0400

> Theists can be possessed.
>
> I'd probably give Stormbringer a suitable ability (Like "Bloodlust") which
> gives Elric a form of Berserk Attack. Elric could then try to oppose it with
> any ability that seems appropriate (Humanity?).
>
> RR

Willlpower. Elric's humanity was always in short supply. =)

I was thinking Stormbringer is best treated as a rather buff magic item (ambigious keyword type) with a very nasty drawback. It would give its 'owner' a flaw such as Blood Lust or 'lose control to sword' or something similiar.

Harrek, being a studlier fellow, doesn't seem to have this problem -- but then he seems to genuinely like his "Kill Everything That Moves Dead' affinity.

Jeff