Re: Random Zorak Zoran musings...

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 10:19:59 -0000

> "Well, Grook, it looks like we're faced with a Moral Dilemma. It
seems
> not unlike the one which confronted our deity and model, Zorak
Zoran,
> when he faced Orlanth Buttwiper in the Tale of the Lost Goat."
>
> "True enough, Gurgh. Remind me... what did our deity and model Zorak
> Zoran do on that occasion?"
>
> "It seems to me, Grook, that Zorak Zoran did Whatever The Fuck He
Wanted
> To."
>
> "Let us emulate our wise god!"

Outstanding - in fact it has inspired me to verse :

What would Zorak Zoran do?

To the tune of 'What would Brian Boitano do?' from the soundtrack of 'Bigger, longer and Uncut'.

Stan: What would Zorak Zoran do
If was here right now?
He'd do whatever he wanted to,
That's what Zorak Zoran'd do!
Kyle: When Zorak Zoran was in the Hurtplace Killing Yelmalio
He beat the crap out of every one, because it felt real good. Cartman: When Zorak Zoran was in the Rockwoods Fighting grizzly bears
He used his magical fire breath
And ate the maidens fair
Everyone: So what would Zorak Zoran do
If he were here today?