There should be Mostali in Prax

From: bere.bbu_at_...
Date: Thu Sep 16 11:42:17 2010

Reading Anaxial Roster (a good work), I had a campaign idea for the future Mostali book. The dwarves should colonize Prax. If you look at it, the destruction of Genert Garden isn't a bad thing for them, but certainly a great advance for the Plan. Now, the Grower is almost completely out of Prax, if you forget the Hidden Spots. The dwarves would be very pleased to settle in the Copper Sands. Nobody would compete with them here, and they could do fine Copper Animals to repopulate the land according to the Law of Mostal. They could also go to the Plateau of Statues and "repair" the Jolanti that are waiting here. The most I consider it, the most I wonder why they are not already there. Perhaps Flintnail was send in Pavis to buid an outpost ?

Boîte aux lettres - Caramail - http://www.caramail.com