Re: Rainbows?

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 13:22:41 +0200

darran :

> What is a Rainbow in Gloranthan terms?

There are MANY different rainbow myths, and they're all correct ...

Taking a cue from Greg, there are spirit rainbows, daimon rainbows, essence rainbows, rainbow nymphs, mixed rainbows, glamours, etc etc etc

> I was thinking it was a sign that Heler and Elmal had reconciled their
> differences (at least temporary) do to the fact that rainbows appear
> when it is both sunny and raining at the same time? Any thoughts?

Well, there's one myth claiming that the rainbow goddess is Elmal and Helera's love-child : all I can say is, that one of the rainbow goddesses does indeed have that parentage ... ;-)

Julian Lord