Re: Origins report: Lonisisaga

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 14:25:33 -0400

Bill P. wrote:

>Were these listed in the con book?

They were, and also in the Origins online pre-registration site (the pre-reg book had already gone to the printer, so they were not listed there). If you are attending GenCon this year as well, I will be running all six events again there. Also may be running them a third and last time at GloranthaCon 8 in March of next year, although I've not yet decided.

>I have been dying to play HQ/HW but
>have had little luck so far in get-
>ting my Friday night group into it.

I had the same problem with my group... no one was willing to commit more time than to those days when we actually intended to play, to the extent of leaving the one or two brief emails I sent unanswered. I could not fully prepare game sessions in advance, lacking player input, and had to waste a chunk of our already precious face-to-face time collecting answers (which the players could have provided me several weeks earlier) and determining which direction to take the night's session. Eventually I just got fed up with the lack of effort on their part and canceled the campaign... and these were mostly serious Gloranthaphiles, several of whom having been in my playtest campaign.

You can lead a horse to water... :&#92;

--
Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground,
mschwartz_at_... | and words, its slides and