Re: LM Imprisoned in a Cube Myth

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 11:13:30 -0000

> Lhankor Mhy is reportedly the son of Mostal (Storm Tribe p123) and
> has some sorcerous powers from the days when he knew everything.
> The Malkioni also have a story of how they defeated him but the
details
> have not yet been published.

Lankor Mhy is a Mostali? (I know that's not what you said, but it's a reasonable interpretation, IMHO). It certainly explains the beards, and why they must be worn regardless of gender, anyway.

I suppose it also explains why the dwarves put him in a cube. (Fraternising with theists - 25,000 years in the iso-cubes, punk!)

Simon Hibbs