New poll for HeroWars

From: HeroWars_at_yahoogroups.com
Date: 15 Jul 2002 18:36:07 -0000

Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the HeroWars group:

Excuse me, it sounds little bit serious in the comparison with the duck
questions.....about Arkat, you know:

  o Arkat was a Great and Just King but sacrificed many things for his noble purpose   o Arkat was a good friend for good people but worst enemy for bad people, he will return if the world become Evil again!   o Arkat was a son of Devil who was brought from Chaos to kill Holy Nysalor   o Arkat and Nysalor were twin demons plotting to deceive everyone who to kill each other.   o Arkat was originally Troll and stole many secrets from Hoomans! He is great!   o Arkat was a fanatical fool and cared only about himself. We are lucky he isn't near.   o I don't know, but want to know about him (and Gbaji).   o Who knows? and who cares? He came and went, period.