Gloranthacon play group for pre-gamers

From: Paul and Lucinda Rasmussen <rasmuss_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 12:23:09 -0400

Hi All,
Step One is complete, my (non-gaming) wife wants to go to Toronto. Step Two however is how to keep my (will be) 2-yr old daughter from driving her crazy during the con. Anyone else have little tykes coming along that might be interested in having a play group of their own? If you are interested contact me directly and I will try to compile a list of names and we can plan something.

If there is enough people perhaps I can sell the organizers on reserving some nearby space for us to use. Then again maybe it shouldn't be too nearby...

Paul
rasmuss_at_...