Re: Bagog replies

From: Thom Baguley <t.s.baguley_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 16:02:31 +0100

> From: "Alexandre Lanciani" <alexanl_at_...>
>>
>> > But isn't Bagog a great chaos spirit? Then why shouldn't
>> they >have it?
>>
>> Because they have to get their spirits from Primal Chaos and
>> not Bagog.
>
> But then this would hold for every other chaos spirit/god as well.
>No one
>could have access to chaos spirits/affinities unless they worship Primal
>Chaos directly.

IMO chaotic creatures can gain chaotic features as an innate birthright, but after that have to gain them directly or indirectly via Primal Chaos. Of course any Shaman can bump into a chaos sprit by accident, but only Primal Chaos shamans can safely (?) go direct to the source (but they end up completely doolally as a consequence).

Thom

Thom Baguley
Human Experimental Psychology
Human Sciences, Loughborough University
Loughborough, Leicestershire LE11 3TU, UK. Tel: +44(0)1509 223049 Fax: 223940
http://www-staff.lboro.ac.uk/~hutsb/