Re: Humakti are psychopathic killers?

From: shannonwright_1966 <shwright17_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 22:51:49 -0000

 I'd have to agree with David on this point. Humakti should not be seen and played as psychopathic killers. They are more like the old Crusader or a holy warrior like the Paladin. Except their cause is not the spread of Christianity nor the destruction of Evil , but rather the pefection and acceptence of Death. Death being the main rune and what Humakt brought to everyone it is he who must see to it being used properly. People having honorable deaths. People finding Death from age, violence, disease, or whatever path fate has chosen for them. With Humakt almost being Death incarnate his followers would want to honor Death at all times and punish those who did not . I've played several Humakti in my life and most were viewed as cold, hard, detatched, uncaring weapon masters who accepted and embraced Death as the ultimate goal but not as a heartless, crazed killer. You could see a modern day sniper being a Humakti. With a high powered rifle & scope he see's his targets facial expression, his eye color, his look as he realizes he is dead. And the Sniper has to do it again and again, over and over he shoots, moves, shoots, moves, and shoots again with professional execution. Just like a Humakti Sword Master. Nothing wrong with it, it is just his chosen path and job.

    Sloth