Re: Dundealos Tribe (was: Defence and leaders)

From: giangero <giangero_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 06:26:19 -0000

I don't know. I think it is practically impossible to coordinate an attack in the middle world through an internet of shamans/spirits in the spirit world. IMO, the nature, foggy and temporally instable, of the SW makes the attempt largely unpractical or less reliable than a mundane web of messengers.

> *Except*... I could believe that there's an Orlanth Adventurous
subcult
> which specializes in those very dangerous heroquests into the spirit
> world, and that this cult would be popular in the clans bordering on
> Prax. If the Orlanthi notices that the prax shamans are doing odd
> things--like, spending a lot of time talking to ancestors of other
> clans--he could try to sabotage it, or spy out their plans so the
> Heortlings could prepare an ambush...

Yes, I like this idea, as a suggestion for a scenario. It's funny. A renegade shaman could work as well (provided he hasn't sold his soul to the wild hunter... yet).

Ciao
Gian