Re: Red Moon Over Sartar?

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 12:17:43 -0000

> I kind of like it - as though the Glowline itself were reaching up
> the Red Moon in the sky...

Personally, although I can't remember any written evidence for it, I always visualised the Glowline as a 'dome' with the Red Moon within it, but at the apex (is that the right term for a dome?). Thus, with enough altitude, you could see it curving back toward the moon. However, this relies on my other visualisation with the Red Moon floating UNDER the sky dome... not at all sure how it would fit in with all celestial objects on a fixed-distance dome.

Wulf