Re: Glowline

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 15:36:18 EDT

In a message dated 9/11/00 1:29:35PM, you write:

<< > I kind of like it - as though the Glowline itself were reaching up  to
> the Red Moon in the sky...

 Personally, although I can't remember any written evidence for it, I  always visualised the Glowline as a 'dome' with the Red Moon within  it, but at the apex >>

My own vision is of the moon being draped with a luminous red net which forms a giant marquee over the empure, pinned in place and supported by the Temples of the Reaching Moon.

Yara Aranis is a spider-like goddess after all.

Keith N