Tusk Riders

From: simonbrayuk_at_...
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 03:13:22 EDT

Hi All, especially Wulf.

 Thanks for the comments on the Tusk Rider cult. The Aramites are definitely Theist in nature. In Anaxials they are described as 'Initiates of the Cult of the Bloody Tusk,' which is a Theist term in HW rules mechanics. Animist cultures used ecstatic worship, not sacrificial, where would the fun be in that?? What would the Tusk Riders do for pleasure?

 I am led to believe that there is a secret committee working on the 'Official' Cult of the Bloody Tusk, which is also a Theistic Cult. I have had praise for my version from that group, so I must be doing something right. As to when or where the official cult will appear is another matter, so if you don't mind making do with my version then enjoy.

Simon