Re: Old Wind Temple

From: stefan.drawert_at_...
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 21:56:20 +0200

Hi Jon,

Donnerstag, 19:46:09, schrieb Jon:

>|> I've been searching high and low for some detail on the Old Wind Temple

> in the Storm Mountains - but to no avail.
> Can anyone help me out here? Is it an actual temple or a mythical place
> only reachable by hero quest?
> How do the Dundealos -who seem to at least border it - relate to it?
> What happens to it during the Lunar invasion - do they close it and
> guard it? Or assualt it like the Hill of Orlanth Victorious.
> If none of the above what happpens to it during the chaining of Orlanth?
> Is it a lone place for resistance and recovery?
> Any information - physical or spritual - would be greatly received.

nothing too official I fear, but the Gwandor Campaign write-up on Wesley Quadros' site features at least one appearance of the temple, in part 15 to be precise.
there may be more, but that's how far I got yet :)

[and IIRC there was a picture of it by William Church in one of the Wyrm Footnotes, maybe even in Wyrm Footprints. but this isn't going to help you much-sorry...]

--
take care,

 Stefan
 Donnerstag, 21:51:42