Re: Re: Tusk Riders

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 16:34:06 +0300 (EEST)

On Thu, 8 Aug 2002, wulfcorbett wrote:

 [WARNING: Spoilers for Wulf's players ahead]

<snip>
> Actually, personally I don't really need the cult itself, just Tusk
> Riders & Tuskers. Admittedly, for anyone who knows Mononoke, some of
> the Bloody Tusk Feats do seem rather fitting for the opening scene...
> Unhealable Wound & Assume Monstrous Aspect anyone?
>
> Wulf

Indeed Wulf. The unhealable wound does give the proper incentive. Then just to figire out the other effects of said wound. Is it the characters god helping, or does the wound also grant the character some of the strength of the Gouger (or the departed pig-daimon).

I hope you get your game running soon, and tell us how it goes.

        -Adept