re: New Pelorian

From: morganconrad <morganconrad_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 17:00:21 -0000

Peter writes:

>Many Lunars do not worship Sedenya and other Lunar Gods - chief
>among them are Lunar Sorcerers, Jakaleel witches and so forth.

I'll agree that, using the word "worship", this is technically true, but "wrong". The Sorcerers and Jakaleeli still recognize Sedenya as the top of the food-chain, right? Otherwise you'd also have to say that a worshipper of Yinkin "does not worship Orlanth". Technically true in a legalistic sense, but totally misleading.

As for what is the Lunar Way, I'm intrigued by the contrast between Greg's "we are all one" and the other, more Orlanthized views, "acceptance of chaos". Both are valid...