Sartar Atlas Re: Old Wind Temple

From: jeffkyer <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 15:40:13 -0000

At last count there were over 500 references on the map. The map, btw, is incredible. I want a large version...! About half of the entries are micromyths and historical references.

> authors will be more your thing. Especially neat, IMO, are the
inclusion
> of units from the Dragon Pass boardgame and the re-injection of the
> RQ-era wacky sense of fun that some people have found lacking in HW
> products so far - Jeff Kyer and Mark Galeotti have both provided
some
> supremely excellent material in this latter regard.
>
> --
> Trotsky
> Gamer and Skeptic

Why THANK you, Jamie! That's good to hear. I am still not entirely pleased with the Harrek stuff myself. The nice thing about the book is that its relatively HQ free and can be put out asap.

Pity we couldn't put in that duck-o-centric heroband. =)

Jeff

P.S. I know there is a difference between wacky and zany but I'll be damned if I can put it into words.