Re: Re: [hw-rules] Girls & Boys (Elmal vs Yelm)

From: philip.hibbs_at_...
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 17:41:16 +0100

>In Tarsh, Elmal is a loser and Yelm is a winner. Since
>Orlanthi don't worship losers, Yelm is the Sun there (and
>I expect similar thinking elsewhere in Peloria).

This stuff will also be clarified in Thunder Rebels. According to Greg, where Elmal has proven himself to be the living sun, he is the sun. I guess some may believe that the Emperor is the dead sun, or that Yelm is the dead sun, or that Elmal stole the sun powers from Yelm, etc. - and where this has been demonstrated through heroquesting, it is true. Some may be mistaken. Your truth may vary, but that doesn't make it any less truth.

Philip Hibbs http://www.snark.freeserve.co.uk/ Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let alone those of any organisations, nations, species, or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated.