Re: Re: Orlanth is Here!

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 13:46:41 -0700

> Aye but when will he be here in the UK - Orcs Nest Site shows no sign
> of it yet ;-(

Sorry, I don't know the ins and outs of UK distribution (is Esdevium still the UK distributor?). Anyhoo, GTA members who are supposed to get it should be getting theirs in the post soon.

I stayed up 'til 3am last night reading it. Good stuff, and Kudos to all involved. It presents a critical (if little known) piece of the Hero Wars, and shows the scope of what Greg & Issaries see for the line. This is a chance to get involved with the Big Boys, even more than the Cradle episode.

RR